Thursday, January 27, 2011

RIP Babe-A Fett :( There Are Some Things That You Don't Come Back From

It seems that the rapid changes in temperature in the back seat of my car was too intense an environment for a clay sculpture.  The piece is now "pieces" and is not salvagable at all.

I am upset, but these things happen, I suppose.  I cannot help that my back decided to give out at a time that the poor Fett needed me most LoL

I will revisit the world of Mandalorian Chicks in the future, but for now (now meaning "as soon as I can grasp a tool to sculpt with"), EK-0205 still needs to be based and painted, packaged and shipped; and my homegirl Kelley Ray has a Mighty Jedi Ewok by the name of K'Ray Noobslappa coming her way.

:(

1 comment:

  1. Ladies and gentlemen, do not leave your expensive electronics or you Mandalorian womenfolk in the backseat or trunk or your car. Burglary aside, the extreme temps are not good for either. R.I.P. Babe-a Fett, we hardly knew ye.

    ReplyDelete