Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EK-0205 Part 9: EK,Where Are You??

After so being a brat for so long, and no mailing EK...  NOW IT HAS BEEN A WEEK since I mailed her, and still no word of her arrival.  It is affecting my ability to move forward on my current project.  More on that later.

/START RANT

Oh.  Sure.  I am SURE that it just "takes a while" and "Korea is f****ing FAR away" and i get that.

I have mailed things there before, and I realize that it may take longer that the 6-10 day estimate, and YES I know that it hasn't been 10 days yet....it's just...

I miss that little pink harbinger of The Galactic Empire, and her unnatural obsession with Hello Kitty and cephalopods...  and i hope like hell that she makes it to her new home okay.  I kinda did invest two months of my life in that 'little' project....

...sigh.

/END RANT



 

1 comment: