Friday, April 22, 2011

EK-0205 Part 10: Paranoia No Stigma

I received notification that EK-0205 made it to Korea today (which is actually tomorrow, if you know any thing about time zones...  my brain hurts.)!!

I was about wretched with worry about the thought her sinking to the bottom of the ocean or some bastard asian mail handler kicking her around like Ace Ventura...  I am not normally like that about inanimate objects, but I suppose that I have an obvious emotional attachment to something that I worked on for so long.

Sad to say, but I will more than likely never see EK again  :( , but my sister is a photographer, and she took a LOT of pictures.  Thanks to SoyLatte (i call her Baf) for that...  Since she has been delivered to her new home, I feel as though I can post the finalized pics.

I present to you EK-0205 (fin)...



 the finished "garbage" base







EK-0205's emblem







Epic Action Shot!!!!!




I had a lot of fun with this, and I assure you that I will revisit EK-0205 again (when I think of an appropriately hilarious situation for her) in the future.

I came to the conclusion that I was put on this earth to make people smile, and so I must assume that my art is meant to do the same.  This little pink stormtrooper was conceptualized, and fabricated to elicit one of my favorite smiles - and I think I might have nailed it.

So.  mues vitalamen vobis, muse numerous unus is done and delievered.  Now I have an Ewok (of all things) that I haven't paid any attention to...  muse numerous duos, now on to...
you...ohs?  (God that was horrible!)

Ghetto

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Glad she made it to her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad she wasn't mia!!! Its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME too. I think that the recipient was more excited about the fact that I packaged her with Little Debbie snacky cakes.

    I guess when the diabetic coma wears off she will notice that there was a stormtrooper in the box too....

    ReplyDelete