Saturday, April 2, 2011

K'Ray Noobslappa Part 1: Changing Gears Before I Am N 2 Deep

I have been exceptionally busy at work, to the point that i STILL have not found a moment to go by the Post Office and ship EK to Korea.

Bad.  Ghetto.

Sigh.  So on to my next project:

As previously stated, K'Ray Noobslappa is an Ewok (yes....  I KNOW, Ewoks suck) standing triumphantly atop a mound of stormtrooper helmets.

I have been casting helmet after helmet in wax because I thought that it would be an really cool candle.  I also was casting each helmet in a different color because the recipient  of the piece lives... an alternative lifestyle... and I though that a "rainbow" pile of stormtrooper helmets would make a hellava statement.

I think that I am going to stick with the multi colors, but maybe not the medium.  Wax is great to make the helmet look marred and beat up, BUT if you leave the candle in your CAR i tends to start to melt.

This is no good.  :)

However - A SIDE PROJECT OF THIS has become a pile of Stormtrooper helmets cast as a candle, because it EERILY looks like a pile of human skulls, and that, my friends...

is Metal as fuck.

Ghetto

No comments:

Post a Comment